The City Kids Dental North Shore Team is so excited to welcome our families back to the office! We are proud to show off our commitment to the highest standards of infection control and safety.
Please see our blog on the 10 ways City Kids Dental North Shore is working to keep you safe, sound and smiling! We are doing a lot to make that happen and we need your help!
This blog is all about what we need from you before, during and after your appointment!
Before Your Appointment
- Complete a pre-appointment Screening Interview
- Please brush your teeth well, try to use your restroom, and avoid snacking after brushing and prior to your dental visit
- Limit your child’s entourage to a guardian and children with dental appointments
- Arrive wearing masks (masks with logos are on the way!)
Once you Arrive for your Appointment
- Please check in from your vehicle
- Use had sanitizer and be ready for a temperature screening
- Please maintain physical distancing
- A pre-procedural 1.5% hydrogen peroxide mouthwash may be used
After your Dental Appointment
- Please review your child’s dental report card
- Alert us to any illness in the family within the 14 days after the visit.
- Keep brushing and flossing!
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with our new safety protocols and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.