Here are 5 easy tips to help you improve your dental and overall health!
1. Brush your teeth twice daily for 2 minutes with a fluoride paste and replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months.
2. Floss daily to remove food particles that get trapped in between teeth.
3. Hydrate. Drink more water!
4. Eat a balanced diet and avoid frequent snacking.
5. Schedule regular dental visits for professional cleanings and oral exams.
We are passionate about providing the best possible care for our patients in the safest environment. Let us show you why dentistry is essential… make your child’s appointment today